Alpha is a testing platform that our clients use to answer key questions about their products, users, and competitors. Key questions go into our platform, and user insights that answer these questions are created and delivered in 1-3 business days.
User insights are created by analyzing a combination of in-person interviews, remote interviews, and surveys designed to answer our clients' questions.
As part of our testing process, the Alpha Design Bench provides test assets for interviews and survey questions. The test assets are meant to:
- Show users the products, in addition to written descriptions
(a picture really is worth a thousand words!)
- Help users have a better understanding of the products we are testing
Using visuals as test stimuli improve the quality of the insights, allowing us to provide better answers for our clients.
Common examples of test assets include:
- Mobile prototype
- Desktop prototype
- Comparison visual
- Feature list
As part of the Design Bench, you’ll learn to:
- Design and iterate quickly based on what is being tested
- Have a real-world view of what clients want to ask users and why, as well as the problems they are trying to solve
- Become more familiar with common user flows and pain points
Please read this article on rapid prototyping before accepting your first assignment.
Any more questions? Please read our FAQs.